Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Five Things on a Friday

  1. I haven't written a Five Things on a Friday post in awhile.  I am excited that it finally feels like fall around here.  And you know its fall when you start wearing a sweatshirt around the house. Well, at least I do.  
  2. Earlier this year I discovered coloring books for adults.  Back in May, I was feeling really stressed out one day. So when I was walking around Target, I picked a coloring book and a box of 64 count colored pencils.  For a moment, I felt like a kid again.  I wasn't even embarrassed at the register.  I don't remember if it was the cashier or a customer in line who said, oh I have one of those at home.  I find coloring to be relaxing.  I pull it out every now and then.  
  3. Since I have extra time on my hands at the moment, I am almost done with my Goodreads reading challenge. I have read more books within the last three months than last year.  
  4. I have been watching Netflix here and there.  I have been watching Cheers. I was pretty young when they were on the air in the 80's, but I remember the theme song and the characters look vaguely familiar. I was looking for Beverly Hills 90210, but instead I found the reboot.  The reboot is okay, but I like the original series better.  The characters in the reboot are much younger than me.  I am waiting for a new season of Fuller House.  Technically, you don't need cable if you have Netflix or Hulu. But I maybe making a blanket statement. 
  5. And speaking of all things Netflix, if you are a Gilmore Girls fan, no doubt you are counting down to November 25 when A Year and the Life goes live on Netflix.  I'm a Gilmore Girls fan, so I'm excited too.  
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment