Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Unattentionally Abandoned Blog

This may seem like a sad or strange title for a post.

I wish that I had more time to write posts for my blogs, but unfortunately, I just don't have the time that I use to.  I think that the last time I posted was I when I returned from my overnight trip to Miami.  I was there for a job interview.  Roughly two weeks later, I found out that I didn't get the job.  I was really disappointed for a few days.  I was looking forward to living near the beach. 

So it is back to job searching again, and my internship is almost over.  I am suppose to have a plan, but it feels like my so called plan is falling apart.  The good news is that I got my writing job back at Knoj.com when I least expected it.  I was truly convinced that it was time for me to move on. 

Here we are in the middle of summer and back to school season is now in full swing.  Summer clothes are on sale to make room for fall.  I was at the mall yesterday, and noticed that Aeropostale was closed.  The store was cleaned out.  I wasn't a big fan of their clothes although I bought a shirt and a sweatshirt from them last year. Their inventory is best suited for the high school/crowd.  What are some good places to shop for 30 something women?

I just got a call from one of my cousins tonight to inform me that he is getting married in January.  This makes me feel left out all over again.  The next big wedding wave.  We I was 25 and 26, I experienced a whole year where I was going to a wedding every time I turned around.  (At least that's how it seemed). 

I have been listening to a lot of books lately on audio which is more convenient.  I am on track as far as my Goodreads reading challenge.  This year I made it a goal to read 25.  Last year, I made the big mistake of setting a goal of 75 books.  Silly me. 

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment