Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

What, It's November?

Well, you can say that I took an unofficial blog hiatus.

I have seen some blogges announce a blog break or go MIA altogether.  I haven't written a post since July.  I just haven't had time.  There have been a few times I have started a post but didn't finish it.  lot has happened since July important and not so important.


  • At the end of July, I got my MOS Outlook certification.  
  • I earned my MOS Word certification in September.
  • I was interviewed for the Inside WSB podcast.  I talked about my experiences in the Assistive Technology program.  
  • I managed to read and finished City Love by Susane Colasanti and Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen.  
  • I went to the Arkansas State Fair.  
  • I shopped at Sephora for the first time.
  • I had the opportunity to speak at an AER conference.  
It seems like I should have more to write about, but I have spent a large chunk of my time studying for my classes. I need to get to work on my final presentation.  I will be graduating soon in about a month.

I have been looking for work all over the country.  For some reason, there are a lot of jobs in California.  California wasn't on my radar for top places to move.  Last week, I was given a job lead for a job in Rancho Cordova.  I have never visited California.  I have heard various things about the state.  I have seen all the pictures.  I'm not sure if I will get the job. They asked me to fill out some paperwork and even sent me an apartment list. Is that a good sign?  I don't know.  I always try to stay positive about these things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment