Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Taking Stock...

Well, I can't believe that 2014 is almost over.  Things tend to slow down and or come to a screeching halt this time of the year due to the holiday season.

Work has slowed down at Knoji AGAIN.  I am glad that I mustered up the courage to write another ebook. I intended for it to be released on January 5, 2015.  However, somehow I published it early on AmazonTaking on the Writing World is still scheduled for purchase on 1-5-15 on Smashwords.

I don't know if anyone has purchased it on Amazon yet, but at least six people and counting have downloaded a sample on Smashwords.  Thank you so much for your support.

I hope that next year will be a better year all the way around.  I have been thinking about writing a whole new novel.  However, I find myself trying to write out the same old story.  Maybe there is a story that needs to be told.  Or maybe there are some bad novel ideas that need to be shelved forever.

For months now, I have been struggling with a business plan.  Since I have no data to show for income statements and marketing, I feel like I am writing myself into a corner. I try to search for data on the Internet, but just when I think I have solved the puzzle, I find out that I have to pay for it.  I am probably not looking in the right places.  I have been dealing with this project since September.  I saw a book in the Kindle store about how to write a business plan in three hours.  Really?  Really? It is taking me three months to write a business plan.  It shouldn't take that long.

Sometimes, it feels easier to just watch TV or grab my Nook and just read. I don't know if it is the winter season that makes you want to be lazy and sleep.  South Carolina doesn't get the brutal winters like the Northeast and Midwest. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment