Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

30 Week Writing Survey #12- In what story did you feel you did the best job of worldbuilding? Any side-notes on it you'd like to share?

Hmmmm...worldbuilding?  Well, here is a a question I have never really considered.  So far, many of my stories have taken place in real life locations.  In one story, I created a fictional job training center for adults.  Within that fictional center, I could create my own rules, staff members, etc.

I have never made up fictional neighborhoods or towns.  My character's homes are either imagined or based on real life houses or apartments.  In the future, I will like to try my hand at creating an actual fictional townor start out small by creating a fictional eatery, bookstore, or some other place of business.

No comments:

Post a Comment