Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

30 Week Writing Survey Week 5: By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest” and “oldest” in terms of when you created them?

By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest” and “oldest” in terms of when you created them?


The easiest way to answer this question is answer each part one at a time.  My youngest character is a five year bear named Teddy in Big Brother, Little Sister.  As far as my oldest character in terms of exact age was a 22 year girl that was featured as a main character in an unfinished novel.  In my past stories, I had older characters but I didn't assign them an age.  For instance, I have a few characters that can be considered 30 and over in my short story collection: The Stories We Tell When Drinking Coffee: A Collection of Short Stories and Flash Fiction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment