Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

30 Week Blog Challenge: Week 27-What's in Your Bag

What’s in my bag?  As I think about my bag or the purse that I am currently carrying contains the following:

  • Jolly rancher wrappers from Saturday (It’s sad I know. I need to clean out my bag).  
  • Pens
  • Chap stick
  • Lip gloss
  • Magnifier 
  • Phone
  • Comb
  • Wallet (Can’t forget that)
  • keys
  • Tablet 

Okay, the contents seem it bit boring, but it's my bag.  Yes, I have been carrying my tablet around with me lately.  I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.  I don’t have Internet access on my phone, so it is nice to be able to check my email if there is Wi-Fi available.  However, I don’t do a lot of Internet activities on my tablet.  I mainly use it to read books.  This is better than trying to fit a hardback or paperback into my bag, and no one can judge you for what you are reading.  Having books on your tablet can be convenient, especially if you have to wait somewhere like the airport, beauty salon, the DMV, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment