Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

30 Week Blog Challenge: Week 12: Something I Bought Recently

This week's challenge is to write about something I bought recently.  Um....this is a true challenge because I haven't bought anything lately but your usual boring stuff like coffee and trail mix from the gas station, personal items, and food.  I haven't been shopping
a while.

A month ago, I purchased Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and All I Need by Susane Colasanti from Barnes & Noble.  Over the weekend, my mom bought me a pair of Coach sneakers.  (I know, I know I am suppose to be talking about things I bought).

I recently downloaded some songs from iTunes.  I purchased the following songs:

  • Funky Beat by Whodini
  • Escape (I Need A Break) by Whodini
  • Rock It by Herbie Hancock
Other than that, I haven't bought anything extraordinary.  If I go shopping this weekend, I will post an update. I wanted this post to be interesting.  Maybe to some readers it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment