Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Week Blog Challenge-Week 10: A Photo of Yourself Taken Over 10 Years Ago

Last week, I took a break from the blog challenge to have time to search for pictures.  This week's challenge is to share a picture from over ten years ago.  This morning, I decided to edit this post, although eight people have viewed it.

I had a picture of myself from 2003-2004.  It was a very small picture. It was me in my early 20's. After high school, I put on a lot of weight. As I look back on that picture, I had to stop and think, was I that big.  I think that the challenge called for one photo, not multiples.  I will throw in a bonus one and take away the bad one.





This one is from around 1987 or 1988. I didn't see a date stamp on the back of the photo.  I was about four or five years old. I was standing in front of my mom's car.   I feel a bit self conscious about posting pictures especially online due to picture predators.  We no longer have the car or live in the neighborhood where the picture was taken. So I figured that in this case it should be okay. But you still have to be cautious.

Here's another one from 1996. I was 13 years old at Disney World with my little brother. He was three years old at the time.  Now he is a grown man in his 20's now. Where did the time go?


This was actually fun. My hair has changed through the years and I have lost and gained weight; but somehow I still look the same. I am still recognizable to most people.  As I look back the hair from when I was 10 to roughly 15, no wonder I got made fun of at time.


No comments:

Post a Comment