Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Places To Shop:Reve Boutique, The Nerds, and Perry Ellis

Hello everyone and welcome back to this week's edition of Places to Shop. I am sorry that I have been away from the blog for a while.  I have been away because I took a road trip last week.  I decided to unplug and leave the laptop at home.  Besides, I did not have room to pack it anyway. So here it goes.

Reve Boutique is an online retailer which was launched by celebrity stylist Meital B.  This online boutique sells high quality tops, bottoms, handbags, accessories, and more.




I never thought that there would be a store called The Nerds.  It's true, there is an online store called The Nerds which carries all of your favorite electronics and accessories.









Perry Ellis also known as Cubavera is a retailer which sells men's shirts. They also offer a small selection of shirts for women.  Perry Ellis/Cubavera has physical stores located throughout the United States and an international location in Mexico.

That is all for this edition of Places to Shop.  Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment