Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Places to Shop: Trends Bazar, Spoil Me Fashion, Prime Runway.

Good afternoon, and welcome to this week's edition of Places to Shop.  So I am off to a slow start today.  Temps have dropped down to the 50's. Which meant that yesterday, I had no choice but to move all of my summer clothes to the back of the closet.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I would much rather be warm and cozy under a blanket, but as a freelance writer, I can't afford to do so all day.  I had a few emails to send out today, a few calls to make,  mail to put in the mail box, and household chores to take care of, but now let's get down business.

Prime Runway

Prime Runway is an online retailer based in Milan, Italy.  Here you can find all of your favorite designer clothes and accessories for less.



Spoil Me Fashion



Spoil Me Fashion is an online jewelry retailer.  Here you can find rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.

(I think that this ring is really cute).

Trends Bazar



Last but not least, Trends Bazar is a lot like Prime Runway. They sell designer clothes and accessories at lower prices  than department stores and boutiques.  

Well, that's all for this week's edition of Places to Shop.  Remember happy shopping! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment