Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Busy Bee....

Hello readers, I'm back!  When I signed in this morning, I noticed that I have 1029 pageviews and counting.  What?  How did that happen?

I started this blog back in March.  I promised myself that I would keep up with blogging and not abandon it.  Well, so far I have kept my promise for the most part.  Three years ago, I started a blog Book Club of One, but abandoned it after three months or so.

I plan to remain active with this blog.  I have noticed that some of my popular posts included the Flashback Fridays videos and a post about Susane Colasanti's novel Keep Holding On.  I hope that I can keep things fresh and not bore y'all to death.  So I am looking for new ideas to make that possible. So please leave a comment here.

I'm amazed that I hit the 1,000 mark so soon.  As far as I know, I have only one fan.  (If you're reading this you know who you are).   This tells me that people are stopping by to read periodicly or on a regular basis. 

Within the last few weeks, I have been trying to focus on writing again.  I would love to actually write and finish a novel one day, but that goal is a work in progress.  Meanwhile, I am still creating web content and product reviews.  So here is what I have been working on this week. 

Barnes and Noble Site Review FAQ (Shipping, Returns, and Pricing)
Biography of Jessica Bird
YA Book Review: If I Stay by Gayle Forman
YA Book Review: Where She Went by Gayle Forman

The story about Jessia Bird was going to be publshe somewee else, but I missed the deadline, oops.  So I decided to publish it  on Knoji.  I had no idea who she was.  She also writes paranormal romance fction under the name JR Ward.  The other nght, the had a camrcial for her latest novels.   I don't know anythng about her books and she is totally outside of my reading realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment