Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I Should Be Writing.......

Last night when I came home from work, I decided that I would pin myself down to write.  Well, I started off with great intentions.  I pulled out some notes and my yellow legal pads.  Like alwasys, I got distracted.  I had three legal pads sitting in front of me.  Two of them had scribblings for two different book reviews and the other has names of people to invite to my brother's graduation party.  I put away two of my legal pads and then I decided to focus on just one legal pad.  A few minutes later, I booted up the computer; and sometimes this is a big mistake.  I was distracted by email, checking on incoming freelance writing earnings, and I downloaded the May audio issue of The Writer from the National Library Services.  I started listening to it, and well nothing was done by the time I was finished with laundry, and it was time to go to bed.

Maybe I will do better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment