Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flashback Fridays: The Early Edition-Graduation Theme Song

Hi everyone, I know it's Wednesday, but I decided to go ahead and post the Flashback Friday video of the week since the next few days will be busy.  Tomorrow holds a special place in my heart because ten years ago on May 31, 2002, I graduated from high school.  I remembered when we all lined up , and I was constantly checking my cap.  Various members of the football team roared behind me in line.  As we began to march out as the music played, I was waving to the crowd like Miss America. 


Our graduation  theme song was "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. This is also the song from Titanic. What was your graduation song? Feel free to leave a comment. This will probably be the last post for the week. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment