Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

As Written: Robin Thicke


Last night on Centric, I discovered a show called As Written.  This week's episode featured one of my favorite artist, Robin Thicke.  It didn't come on until 11:00 so I decided to stay up. I know I know, I should have been in the bed.  I couldn't go to sleep anyway.  He mostly talked his career thus far and inspiration of his latest album, Love After War.  I learned a few interesting facts about him.  I didn't know that his mother Gloria Loring song the theme song for the TV show Facts of Life.  Of course, I knew that Alan Thicke from the 80's sitcom Growing Pains is his dad.  I didn't finish watching it because I was interupted by my brother.  Maybe they will rerun it. 

In case you don't know who Robin Thicke is, this clip show help.  This is the one of the first songs I heard by him about six years ago. 




No comments:

Post a Comment