Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti Preview and Other Book News

I am looking foward to Susane Colasanti's latest novel Keep Holding On  which will be in bookstores and online on June 14th.  This novel is going to be different from Susane's other books.  This time the author tackles the issue of bullying.  She draws inspiration from her own experiences of being bullied in middle and high school.

The other day on her blog, Susane Colasanti posted a link to an excerpt of the first chapter.  After reading the excerpt, I was heart broken.  Noelle, who is the main character gets picked on because of the sandwitches she brings for lunch. And this is only the beginning!  I am sure her school mates torture her for other reasons.  What happens to Noelle?  You can learn more about Keep Holding On by visiting susanecolasanti.com and read the first chapter.

In other news,YA author Sarah Dessen announced on her blog that she will be releasing a new titled The Best After Ever which is expected to be released in May 2013. 

I am looking foward to reading both books. I guess I have a fiction addiction. LOL! Case and point, I recently listened to The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks and like some of his other books, I was immediately sucked in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment