Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Flashback Fridays: Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Good morning everyone, and welcome to another addition of Flashback Fridays.  This week, we will look at a classic 80's movie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  So it is probably clear by now, that I am a 80's baby.  Don't worry I will gather some more current videos for my younger readers.

I must say that this is one of my favorite 80's movies.  It seems unbelievable the lengths these kids go through for a day off from school.  How far would you go to get a day off?  Just ask these guys.


I wanted to use the scene where Cameron and Ferris are standing in the garage looking at the car, but I realized that it was uncensored. Yeah, I know its a memorable scene.   However, since this is a family and professional blog, I intend to keep it clean even with the language. I didn't notice this before because I have always watched the TV version over the years.  That's why I am using the trailer clip instead. 

As an added bonus, we all know what happened next after the garage scene.


Have a great weekend everyone.












No comments:

Post a Comment