Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Flashback Fridays: The Carlton Dance

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Flashback Fridays. I usually write a post bright and early in the morning, but today that didn't happen.  Its has been a pretty busy fast moving week.  I am currently writing an article about what to do if you are failing a college class.  I just received an email letting me know that it needs some edits.  Ah, the writing life. You are never finished writing.

In other news, I have discovered on Barnes N Nobles's website that you can purchase used books for half the price of the same new book!  The website says that these books are in very good edition and good as new.  I haven't placed my order yet, but I'm dying to know if B&N is true to their word.

Buying  books is a luxury and its something I get to do a few times a year. Most of the time, I would check books out from my local library or download them from the National Library Services for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.  I don't buy books on a regular basis because I am running out of space to store them.  

For those of you who grew up in the 90's and watched the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air starring Will Smith will no doubt remember The Carlton Dance.  What else can I say.  Yeah this is probably the only dance Carlton knew. 


Have a great  weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment